This is my quiz.
1) How many moons has Jupiter got?
2) What is one of the cities of Japan that was atomic bombed to end the 2nd World War?
3) Which river has the most water in it?
4) Which river is the longest?
5) Which two gases make up water?
a) Hydrogen and Helium
b) Helium and Oxygen
c) Hydrogen and Oxygen
d) It's a trick question.
6) What was the last name of the person who became president of the US after President Kennedy?
7) How long does it take for the moon to orbit the Earth?
8) What was the last name of Elizabeth I?
9) What is the Atomic Number of Oxygen?
10) What was the first country to let all women vote for who will become the new Government?
a) United States of America
b) New Zealand
c) United Kingdom
d) The Commonwealth of Australia
11) Is 455677879999 prime?
a) What's a prime number?
b) I don't know.
12) Who invented the lightning rod?
a) Benjamin Franklin.
b) Isaac Newton.
c) The Wright brothers.
d) Albert Einstein.
13) What weighs more, a tonne of feathers or a tonne of bricks?
a) I'm in America. We don't have tonne's.
b) A tonne of feathers.
c) They both weigh the same.
d) A tonne of bricks.